Friday 5 September 2008

A few Cards.

I've made a few cards in the last couple of days.
Another Coredinations one.
Photobucket
I did this one using some Basic Grey PP and a Papermania flower (from a pack that I've had for ages and had yet to use)
Photobucket
I decided I'd better get some use from my Bella's too. I've them a couple of months and only ever stamped them to see what they were like when I got them. SO the other night I stamped a few and coloured them in while watching Prison Break.
These are the cards I did with them.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Made 4 of each of them.
Must use the other few now.

Lastly, thanks a million to Lynn decided to share some of her CardnScrapz prize as a RAK and chose me. Yaaay. I'm thrilled. Thanks Lynn

TFL, Jan

1 comment:

Elisa said...

Gorgeous cards, Jan, and well done for using the old and forgotten bits!