Tuesday 9 September 2008

Thanks Lynn

It was so nice to home to this lovely package after work today.

It was the RAK that I won on Lynn's blog. It had 2 magazines, a BG Rub On Roller and Precision File Set, Papermania Sweet Nothings 6x6 paper pack (which I was admiring in CAS this weekend) and matching chipboard embellishments, a Versamark pen, a gorgeous set of vintage style stamps and some EZ Mount (I was thinking of getting some of this last week when I was stamping with my Bella's so I'm delighted with that)
Thanks so much Lynn,you've made my day.

6 comments:

Kate said...

Congrats on your win Jan, I can see why you're thrilled with it.Can't wait to see what you do with it!!

Lynn said...

Glad you like them Jan :) Have fun.

JACKIE M said...

Well done Jane ..love your new look blog.

eva birdthistle said...

woohoo, lucky you! Love the new look on your blog :)

Mandy said...

what a fabby prize!!! well done!! Your blogg is looking fabby! just brilliant!

Anonymous said...

Love your new blog look, the colours are amazing