Saturday 30 August 2008

Cork Crop and Few More 'finished off' LO's

Well Caroline had her August crop last weekend and I managed to get a good bit done. I started off with my Scraproom kit and I did this LO of my nephews Christening. I think the papers are all Making Memories. Then I did this canvas as a present for my BF's mum. The paper and tags are 3Bugs.

Then we had the class itself. Caroline did a fab Lo using Heidi Grace papers. It really suited her sepia picture but because I didn't have that style of picture I used the reverse of some of the papers and a different sheet of cardstock to make a brighter LO.
Then I 'finished off' this LO. I had the background part done (the paper on the cardstock) from a previous crop but never had a photo to suit. So i added this photo, the title, journalling and embellishement to finish it.

When I came home I finished this off. I had it almost all done but I had no title or journalling so I just added those.

This is another LO I did at one of the crops but my journalling stamp went MIA for a while so i had never added the jornalling til recently.


Then I came across this LO that had no photo (again). It was from a crop that Lora did AGES ago but I'd never had a photo to suit. I took this one of my BF when I was doing CJ's Painting with Light photography course a few months ago.



I got my hands on some of the Coredinations cardstock form Cork Art Supplies recently and had to test it out. Here are two cards I did with it. I embossed it with Cuttlebug folders and sanded it to show the core colour


That's about all for now.

TFL, Jan

4 comments:

Kate said...

WOW you have been busy, love all the LO's, great work and love what you did with the CS from CAS, the cards are FAB!! I have to get myself some more colours in it coz these are beaituful!!

Lynn said...

Hi Jan. This is my first time to visit your blog and wow, looks like you have been busy. I love your Ruin with a View LO (great title!).

Sandie said...

Your layouts are wonderful!! The picture you used in Caroline's class layout is fantastic and the title is perfect! You sure got plenty done, I talk to much at crops obviously, LOL.

Your card with the embossed and sanded cardstock is great, wouldn't have thought it doing that. Must give it a try when I get some of that cartstock.

Lynn said...

hi Jan. Check out my blog...you won the RAK!! Well done