Tuesday 16 September 2008

2 LO's

I managed to get 2 LO's done this weekend.
I just love this picture and am so glad I got it scrapped. I think the papers are Prima, they're from a kit from one of Caroline's crops.



This might just be my favourite LO of all the LO's I've ever done. I'm just so pleased with how it all came together. The photos are of my nephew and th PP were in last months ScrapRoom kit.

On Friday Neasa organised some Scrappy Bingo over on the CS forum. Myself and two other girls won prizes. I got my prize in the post today and I'm only just thinking I should have taken a picture of it. Ooops! Will take one later coz I'm too lazy now. Anyway I got some lovely glitter paper and 2 other lovely sheets of paper, some stickers and stamped images (i'm ignoring the theme of them for a while). Thanks Neasa.

TFL, Jan

2 comments:

Kate said...

Aah Jan your LO's are gorgeous!! Love the one of your nephew! It's beautiful.

Neasa said...

I just popped in to see the LO that's missing from the forum, which is beautiful by the way! You are very welcome hun. Hope they come in handy when the time comes!