Saturday 27 September 2008

A few bits

Got absolutely no crafting done this week but here's a few bits I did manage to do over last weekend.

This is a LO I did using some papers from a 3Bugs Kit.
I think this picture is just so cute.

Then I did one using these papers from September's Scrap-Room kit. I was trying to go with 'white space' but i think it may look a bit bare. Not sure what I should add to it.

I've did a batch of 50 of these cards and I'm just waiting on more card blanks to come in so I can do around 30 more. The blue is a bit more vivid IRL, especially in the stamped bits and the picture is whiter than it looks here.


Then it was my BF's birthday during the week so I made this card for him using leftovers from the Prima papers I used for the LO in the last post.
So that's about all at the moment,
TFL, Jan




No comments: