Friday 4 April 2008

DCM Pretty Pastels and a bit more

The theme is Pretty Pastels, I think Jane was feeling all springlike and summery when she came up with this one!!! And you know what she was right - they do look scrummy all lined up on the blog don't they. We would love to see what you make of this theme!


I'm a bit late with posting this. I'm back to work after the Easter Holidays and for some reaon I seem to have less time for crafting and blogging LOL. I actually did this challenge on the day it was set but haven't had time to upload it. Had 3 cards to do for the one lady so it was great to get a bit of a push. I embossed some white card with the Paisley Cuttlebug embossing folder and chalked it in pastel colours. The greeting is computer printed because it was a personalised card and I didn't have time to stamp the whole greeting with individual letters. Here are the other two i made for her.


The photo's are poor because as usual they were taken in a rush before I had to give them away.




Last weekend I went to the Cork Croppers Crop and had a great day. This is the LO we did. Caroline had done hers with loads of pictures of 'Me Trough the Years' but I couldn't arrange my pictures in a way that I liked so i took the easy option and just put in one picture. Its my mum and me at my brother's wedding last year.



I did get another LO (almost) done. I just need to add the journalling. I'm waiting to use a journalling stamp that I have ordered. Hopefully it'll arrive this week and I can get the LO done, I even know what I want to say!



Must say thanks a million to Joanne who gave me a little storage box. Can't believe she was giving it away. I have about 7or 8 of them, I find them so handy. Thanks to Ber too who brought stamps and loads of papers that she didn't want anymore. Actually I used some for the right hand birthday card above. She also gave me some baby rub ons because my brother (the one who got married last June) is going to a Daddy soon (wow that's wierd) so I'm hoping I'll have loads of pictures to scrap.

Anyway, TFL, Jan

3 comments:

JACKIE M said...

Great cards , love the envelope on your layout and your Self portrait is lovely.

CarolineO said...

Wow, your LO turned out fabby Jan, love the pic ab=nd the title is gorgeous, I'm presuming it's from your craftrobo. By the way if you want a baby sitter for it when your travelling I'm volunteering!! LOL!!!

Elisa said...

Love the LO, you and your mum look very very glamorous. The third Noreen card is my favourite, colours and paper layering perfect!