Wednesday 16 April 2008

Some cards and photos

Well since we've gone back to school after Easter I've been hectic. I don't have a minute to myself and really I'm only crafting as is necessary - basically birthday cards that are due.

Here's some I've done recently


Got the idea for this one from Jackie's tutorial on Scrapwest. Thanks for sharing it Jackie.


Used the CraftRobo for this one. Can't take credit for the boot template though. I'd never have had the time to come up with it myself so thanks to 'Sugar and Spice' over on UKS for putting it up.

Again Thank You here was cut on the Robo. (Apologies for rubbish photo. It was a really 'get it in the post asap' so photo was taken at night in my craftroom)

I haven't had time to keep up with any of the recent dares over on DCM, but have a look at this weeks Little Extra. It's a FAB tutorial from Lythan that I can so see myself using loads. Its brilliant. Definitely worth a peek!

I've been busy keeping up with CJ's Painting With Light photography course too. It's only the second module but I'm loving it.

Here are the 3 photo's I submitted last week.

First is a picture of our washing line - well Mum's really. I'll be perfectly honest and say I never really have much to do with it.

Then this is obviously a swan. Taken at the Lough in Cork for anyone who knows it.


Last one is the arm of a rocking chair we have. I don't know what it is about this one but I really like it.


Here are the ones that nearly made the cut.


View into our garden from the gate.

Another swan.
TFL, Jan

2 comments:

JACKIE M said...

Great card Jan thanks for giving it a go .all your cards are great .That swan looks exactly like the one on my blog wonder if it is him doing a tour of Ireland LOL

Mandy said...

Love your card!!!!!!!! Gorgeous!! I will be in cork from 10 - 4!!!!!