Wednesday 12 March 2008

DCM My Favorite Things

This weeks DCM challenge was set by Mel

What you need to do is use one of Mel's favourite things on your card (embroidery cotton/thread, buttons, felt or fabric) and combine it with one of your favourite things



One of Mel's favourite things I used was buttons.
Of my own favorite things to use on cards, I couldn't narrow it down to one. I'm loving Cuttlebug embossing folders at the moment so you can see the centre of the flower is embossed with the D'vine Swirls folder. I love it.
I'm really liking scalloped circles too and I used a template that Shanaravery kindly posted over on the UKS Craftrobo forum as the flower. What a fab template.
You can see the edges of the patterned paper and the circle in the centre of the flower are inked. You'll find inked edges in almost all my cards, I really like the effect.
And last but not least I love ribbon and had to include it somewhere in the card, so I used it for the stem and leaves of the flower.
So there you go, just a few of my favourite (cardmaking) things.

TFL, Jan

3 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

Lovley card. Like the use of the embossed paper in the flower.

Gina said...

Pretty card, love the embossing and scalloped edges! :O)

Enfys said...

Super cute, love the embossing.