Sunday 23 March 2008

DCM Its all in the Game

Sue set the dare this week.

Tiddlywinks, playing cards, dominos, jig saw pieces…….the list goes on and I’m sure that most of us have a drawer somewhere that has the odd one or two of these lying around in.Well now’s your chance to use them because I dare you to make a card using some of those pieces.Oh and no, you don’t need to throw a double six to start playing.

So this is what is what I did.

This was a card I needed to make in a hurry. The Happy Birthday was cut on CraftRobo. The PP is BG Hang 10 and I was delighted that Jane's card reminded me of the Scrabble type letter tiles I have.

BTW Jane, I totally beat your score!!!

TFL, Jan

4 comments:

SueH said...

Lovely card Jan.
Thanks for taking part.

Sandy said...

Wow this is fabulous card. Great work.

Judy said...

Cool card, Jan
JudyNZ

Debbie said...

Great card - love the colouring and design. ;)

Debbie x