Saturday 10 November 2007

Well again it's been a bit of a while since my last post.
I've been to NY, and while I didn't get to vist Michael's i had ordered a lot of stuff from the internet and it was waiting for me when I arrived to the hotel.


So here's some pics of my new stash




Alphabets etc.


Stamps





Cuttlebug dies, embossing folders and punches






Inks and embossing powders






Lots of flowers






Some more stamps, MM paints, Rub ons, Tin for altering, buttons.





Brads and eyelets





Ribbon




AMM Tote-Ally Cool 2




Paper packs


So i suppose i probably didn't need to go to Michael's at all.




I've been busy making Christmas cards too recently. I'm hoping to do a Christmas Fair, but TBH I'm a bit nervous about it. Anyway I'll post pics of teh cards shortly (hopefully)
TFL, Jan

2 comments:

eva birdthistle said...

Not one bit jealous! LOL! The stash looks amazing and Ibet it looks even better in your crafty space :)Can't wait to see the crimbo cards!

Anonymous said...

It def looks like you have stocked up for those christmas cards..no doubt they'll look amazing when they have been created and crafted! Good to hear you had brill time in NYC. I'd love to go see a show on broadway!! love, Anne,xx