Tuesday 13 November 2007

DCM Corrugated Card Challenge

This weeks DCM challenge is ...


My dare this week is to use some corrugated card on your card - it could be corrugated craft card or an old box etc. taken to pieces :) You could make the card blank from it or die cut shapes etc...



So here's what I did. Nothing too fancy as i'm trying to make in bulk for a Christmas fair i'm doing soon. Made about 10 of these.
As per usual pic is terrible - I had to scan it coz i don't know where my camera is. The trees and stars around the edge are sequin type thingies.

2 comments:

Neasa said...

I love using corrugated paper on xmas cards (maybe because I have loads of red???) Beautiful card Jan. Hope you get loads made for christmas, I've been on a go slow lately... Thanks for popping by my blog!

Dawn Wheeler said...

Fab card ,love the great use of the corrugated paper ,thanks foe stopping by Dawnx