Thursday 25 October 2007

Bad Blogger

Ok so I've been an absolutely terrible blogger but i have been crafting.


October is a busy month for me because its my two brothers birthdays, my parents anniversary and theres a few birthdays due from the birthday club I'm in on CraftSupplies . Then the shop that i sell my cards in needed another order and all in all i've been hectic.


I'll try to put some of the pics up here shortly




This is the card order I made. I also decorated the stand.




This is a wedding card i did for my cousins wedding.

A Christening Card for my BF's cousin's child.

And lastly for this post, a 60th card i did for my mum's cousin.
TFL, Jan
PS I hope it won't be as long until my next post.

3 comments:

Orla said...

Love the cards and what you did with the stand! When are you off to the states? Am very jealous - Have a ball!!! Will have to meet up when you get back!

Audrey said...

Doesn't the stand look cool!!!!

Anonymous said...

esta muy buna la pag