Monday 19 November 2007

Christmas Cards

Well I've been busy busy busy making Christmas cards. Have done about 70 so far. here are soem of the designs I've come up with. I'm going for quick and easy but still with a handmade look iykwim. Anyway. There's no greetings or sentiments or anything on any of them. It's really obvious on some, but what i'm hoping is to semi-personalise them at the craft fair. I'm going to print out loads of greeting (To a Special Friend, To a wonderful Aunt etc etc) and put them on as people buy the cards. If anyone does buy them...



The dove in this is mounted on to silver cardstock where it looks kind of black.










And here is my DCM card for this weeks challenge 'Golden Highlights'

So this week I'd like you to make a card for any season or occasion but must include gold somewhere. It could be a brad, metallic card, heat embossing, ribbon, anything at all as long as it's gold





TFL, Jan.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow this is a great Card-Mix. Lovely.

Andrea, said...

You have been busy, they are lovely cards. Love the DCM one gold embossing always looks lovely. Great stamp

Kathy said...

Lovely cards Jan
Well done on getting all those C Cards made

stamp and scrape said...

Love the gold script tree and swirls - very elegant.
Ros

Andrea C (Frog) said...

Lovely card Jan , love the stamp.

Andrea x

jo said...

All gorgeous cards!

Kate said...

Gosh Jan you've been really busy there, some gorgeous designs and I love the idea of leaving them blank and adding greetings when the customer is there. I think I'm gonna be brave and might do a craft show next year, it's too late to get involved now it's on next week, will suss it out then and make loads of enquiries. This year I'm doing just special cards for the shop coz I find people don't want just "Merry Christmas" they want like, you said "For a Special Friend/aunt "etc and this year I'm doin small cards as well that will be cheap for kids to give to their teacher, hopefully it'll be a hit!!!
BTW the stamps on my blog are from an english company they come over to the RDS every year they're called "Dimention Fourth" Keep up the great work!!