Thursday 31 July 2008

Been Busy

Well first off is a first birthday cardI did for my BF's nephew. It was a bit of a quickie. The PP is BG Cupcake (again) and the text was cut on Craft Robo

I've finally managed to getting some LO's of my own nephew done too. I bought a lovely little baby boy album in CAS and I was determined to fill it. So far I've gotten four done, so I'm happy with that.



This one is a scraplift of one that Kate posted on CraftSupplies. I used BG 2 Scoops for this. I even hand cut the flourish on the side, which is a big deal for me. I hate hand cutting anything fiddly.

Next up is one using KI Memories that were left over from Amber's class at Crafteire



Then I did this one, which probably turned out a littlebit girly but I went with the colours in the photo so i can't be blamed. I have no idea what the PP is.I've had it for AGES. It was some of the first PP i bought and I think I gotit on ebay. I used a sketch from Creative Scrappers SketchFest.Kate posted a link overon CS and its a fab blog, definitely worth a peek.



Then I did this LO, very roughly based on Sketch 93 Pencillines
I cut the bubbly bit on Craft Robo and even designed it myself.

Lastly, this is one ofme and BF in Lanzarote last year. I started this ages ago but my white pen ran out and it tookmy a while to source a new one. I finished it a few weeks ago.

I think I'll leave it at that for this post, TFL, Jan

5 comments:

Kate said...

Hi Jan, Your LO's are FAB!!LOVE what you've done with them. I've only recently gotten addicted to using sketches and I'm loving them.I LOVE the bubbles you did.
Thanks for the comment on my blog BTW xx

Tigger's rambling said...

Wow Jan you have been busy. Fantastic work.......Your nephew is so cute :-)

Mandy said...

fabby lo's jan! what a cutie, I love the birthday card too!

Anonymous said...

Lovely LO's Jan... they're fab

eva birdthistle said...

Wow, amazing LO's there girl! You've been really productive :)