Sunday 29 June 2008

End of Year Presents.

Well I've seen lots of gorgeous end of year presents on some forums, and being a teacher you'd think I'd be receiving them not giving. But I did one for a friend of mine whose going to a different school and a card for another teacher in the school who was especially good to me and my class during the year.

This is a canvas that a painted with acrylic daubers and the sanded so the texture of the canvas showed through. Papers are 3 Bugs. It was a bit of a quickie but the receipient liked it.

Used BG cupcake papers for this and a stamp Petra kindly sent on to me. The writing is rub-ons.


I made about 10 cards for one order and I was convinced I took photo's of them but they're not on the camera.
Speaking of which my camera has died. Completely not working anymore. I'm so sad about it coz I loved it, and because I'm going to have to fork out for a new one now. I have ordered a new battery on ebay just in case that's the problem but I don't think so coz when i but the battery in to the charger the charger lights up and tells me when the battery's charged. :(
TFl, Jan

2 comments:

Tigger's rambling said...

Bummer on the camera :-(
I love the canvas you did-not surprised the receipient loved it :-)

Mandy said...

gorgeous Jan, LO and card, great inspiration!