Monday 1 October 2007

DCM In The Frame



This weeks challenge was to use a frame or frame something somewhere on your card.



This week I’d like you to use a FRAME or FRAMES on your card. You can use any type of frame you so wish. How about a die cut frame or a hand cut frame. You can frame your card with brackets or flowers or how about some doodling - the choice is yours.



I made two over the weekend that fit the bill.







In the first one the sentiment is framed by the flowers and in the second teh jigsaw pieces create a frame around the card.


I was really busy card making this weekend and i produced a grand total of 54 cards

I was really pleased with myself.
The design for the fornt centre one isn't my own though. Its one from Jackie's class at Crafteire


TFL, Jan

11 comments:

Kathy said...

Oh my word - what a LOT of cards if I made that many in just a couple of days people would think I was ill! one or two is more my style!

I love the way you've adapted the dare and made your frames, they are both fab

Andrea, said...

Fab v=cards, you have been very busy. I love the flower frame on the first card

Alhambra Club said...

Wow you have been busy, these cards are great.

Alhambra Club said...

Oops forgot to mention love how you used the puzzle pieces as a frame.

Anne said...

Wow, you have been busy!!! That's a huge number of cards!
Your frame cards are great, especially love the colourful one with the puzzle pieces and balloons.

Angelnorth said...

The frame cards are fab - love the fact they're so different to each other! Well done on the marathon production run over the weekend there - pretty impressive!

Rhi said...

Brilliant frame cards, you've done so many over the weekend, well done!

Anonymous said...

Whouaou !! Both of your cards are wonderful !

And congrats for making all of these cards!

CarolineO said...

Hi jan, I tagged ya!

Lynne said...

Sorry I'm late Jan.
Gorgeous cards, thanks for joining in with my dare.

Kathy said...

love the get well soon card