Sunday 17 February 2008

Valentine's Cards

Well I was away skiing for Valentine's Day but had been asked to make a crad for a friend for her BF.
I made this on the CR.


Its hard to see (because its such a bad photo) but its kind of 3d. The front of the card folds back onto itself and the hearts kind of pop out of it IYKWIM. The red bit on the left hand side is fabric from an old book of samples I got in a shop while I was shopping for curtain material. The 3 hearts have Truly Madly Deeply stamped onto them (from a Heidi Swapp roller stamp)



This is the one I did for my BF. A bit of a quick one really since I only realised I'd be away for Valentine's Day the day before we left and so i had to make one in a bit of a hurry to bring with me.

I like the way it turned out, its kind of rustic or natural or something.

Anyway TFL, Jan


2 comments:

JACKIE M said...

Both great cards Jan =0)

www.paperandcoshow.it said...

www.paperandcoshow.it
International Convention of Scrapbooking
Don't you know what it is?... come to discover it!!
3 days full of fun SCRAP with exceptional international teachers, many games, chatter and laughter! !
Aren't you registered yet? What are you waiting for?