Monday 3 September 2007

Scrapwest Sketch

Audrey put this sketch up on her blog (http://faeriewingscraft.blogspot.com/) for ScrapWest last week




- she got it from SusieQScrapbook.

And this is what I did with it.




I love these papers and have had them for ages and never gotten a chance to use them. I actually have loads of pink papers but never had a photo that suited until now so I'm delighted to finally be able to do something with them and I loved using this sketch. Its simple but I think its really effective.


Also did this card. It was quite simple really but i like how it turned out.




TFL, Jan

2 comments:

Audrey said...

Jan- your LO is fab! Thanks so much for sharing it. It looks good enough to eat (or drink) ;-)

CarolineO said...

Love the blog header! The Lo is fab! I'll add a link to you in my blog tomorrow, comp is very ill at the moment so just doing the really necessary tonight! Lol!!