Wednesday 5 September 2007

Pencillines Sketch #47



This is my take on the pencillines sketch for last week
Really liked this sketch coz it suits my style - I tend to use straight clean lines. I really have to push myself anytime I want to try anything different.


Was kinda stuck with the title for a while coz I didn't want to write on photo - haven't done it before and I was a bit scared but gave it a bash anyway.


This is one I finished off last night. Started it ages ago but didn't have the smaller photo and it was just missing something.


TFL, Jan

3 comments:

Tigger's rambling said...

Both fantastic Jan...I love the photo's of you and your brother in the bed. They are such happy, giggley photo's :-)

Caroline Moore said...

Hi Jan - great to see your blog up and running. Lovely LOs - keep up the good work. =0)

Kate said...

Gorgeous LO's Jan. Well done and the blog is looking great. :-)