Sunday 11 April 2010

Been a long. long time.

Well it's been quite a while since I've posted on here. The main reason is that I was away for a year. But I'll have to admit that I'm home since just before Christmas and it took me ages to get back crafting. First off my craftroom was used as a dumping ground while I was away so I had to tidy it up. It was nice to rediscover all my stuff again thoough. Then to be honest my mojo was AWOL, completely. I only did a few cards here and there and they were all last minute rush jobs. I'm on Easter holidays now though and I decided to make a concentrated effort to get back crafting and I think I'm getting back into the swing of it. It's been all cardmaking and no scrapping. I reckon it will take an age to go through all the photos from travelling and when I do I'd probably have to give up my day job to get them all scrapped (wishful thinking).

Anyway so here are a few of the bits and pieces I have managed to do.

Way back in December Jackie very kindly put one of her workshop kits up for grabs and I was lucky enough to win it. It arrived just in time for me to make this card.
Photobucket
Thanks Jackie!
Anyway as you might guess from the card, I got engaged. A few friends have followed suit so I've been doing quite a few Engagement cards. Only remembered to take pictures of these 2 though.

Photobucket



Photobucket


Then my aunt asked me to make this Wedding card for her.

Photobucket

Since I'm on a lovey-dovey theme this is the Valentine's card I did for BF.

Photobucket

I've done a few birthday cards for the too, most of them for the birthday club over on Craftsupplies, but these are the only ones I photographed.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I didn't make any Easter cards, but I did bake this Rice Krispie Nest for BF for Easter. You can really see but the inside is lined with Maltesers and Minstrels with a few mini marshallows for good measure.

Photobucket

You might have notice that I'm after getting 2 new scalloped border punches. I'm so addicted and using them on everything at the moment.

Anyway that's about all I've done in a while. Have one other little thing on the go so will post up a few pics once it's done (hopefully not too long).
TFL, Please leave a comment and link to your own blog so I can try and catch up a bit more, Jan

3 comments:

Vicky said...

Hi Jan,

Congratulations on your engagement, wishing you a long and happy life together.

Vicky

Claire said...

Congratulations on your engagement Jan, nice to see you back in blogland. I love the cards done with the borderpunch and frame.

Yvonne Tune said...

Welcome Back Jan,
Congratulations on your engagement