Thursday 13 November 2008

Can't believe its been over amonth since I blogged.

Although actually maybe I can. I've been so busy with stuff the last while. I thought I'd have loads of time over the mid-term but you know when you have time off and you plan things and when you back to work you're nearly worse off than before the break. Today i felt like i was chasing my tail all day and tomorrow is going to be busy too. But at least I've Caroline's crop on Sunday. Really looking forward to it because I missed the last two.

Anyway I've done a few cards and layouts in between the busyness.

These two baby ones were for an order.


This one was using a sketch that was posted over on Craftsupplies.

This is a card I made for my BF's aunt. She has Down's Syndrome and goes to a group called CASA. They meet every week and her 'boyfriend' there makes cards for her every so often. My BF's mum asked me to make some for her to give to him the next time so this is one I did
I've done a few LO's too but this seems to be the only one I've taken a photo of.
Will try to photograph the rest and post them, shortly hopefully.
TFL, Jan

3 comments:

noelle said...

Love the cards Jan and the LO is gorgeous, esp the baby in the photo is so cute :-)

Lynn said...

lovely Jan. My favourite is the one for Kieran!

deifen said...

Fab cards Jan and a beautiful LO!I've nominated you for an award check out my blog for details.
Dei xx