Friday 31 August 2007

My First Post

Well I have finally decided to set up a blog. I was inspired by the Scrapwest theme this week celebrating blogs. I was also prompted because sometimes I like to keep up with some crafty challenge/sketch blogs like Pencillines and Daring Card Makers and I never had my own blog to post a link to my own stuff.
So basically my blog is just intended to be a place where I can post pics of some of the stuff I do and not really for any personal life purpose. Don't really have a clue what I'm doing BTW so hopefully this willall work out.
Jan

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jan! Looking good ;) Get busy in that new craft area of yours and have lots of fun

Niamh xxxx

Tigger's rambling said...

Welcome to blogland :-)

JACKIE M said...

Welcome to blogland Jan.Will keep popping in to see what you're up to =0)

eva birdthistle said...

woohoo, you go girl!!!! Welcome to the dark side, LOL!

Audrey said...

Hey You!!!! Great another cool crafty blog to visit. Great to see you up and running ;-)

Beckie said...

Great to see you in Blog land Bart's sister! xx

Anonymous said...

Hello! I am looking forward seeing what you show here!

CarolineO said...

Way hay...you have been assimilated!! Looking forward to seeing your fab work here. I'm dead jealous of your new super duper crafting space!

Kate said...

Looking food Jan. Can't wait to see the challenges you get up to. :-)

noelle said...

Welcome to blogging Jan. Looking forward to visiting you here :)

Neasa said...

Can't wait to see all you crafty creations! Welcome to blogland!

HandcraftedbyRuthie said...

Well done Jan - not as scary as you think - great to have a place to have all your creations.